Theodore Roosevelt Jr. was an American statesman, author, explorer, soldier, and naturalist, who served as the 26th President of the United States from 1901 to 1909. He was an avid reader of poetry and he wrote 18 books in his lifetime. He used to write poetry and quotes. His presidency session was from 1901-1909. He had two sisters, one older and one younger, and a younger brother. He had five children. Roosevelt was suffering from breathing problems and On the night of January 5, 1919, he left this world. Theodore was a great personality. He wrote many books and gives so many leadership and motivational quotes which can help any human being to achieve success in life. Here are some 25 Best Theodore Roosevelt Quotes with Images. We also have a great collection of Leadership Quotes & Good Morning Quotes just for you.
1) Theodore Roosevelt Gives so many wonderful quotes which are related to human life. Like this one which says ” No man may poison the people for his private profit” .
2) ” I don’t always get shot during the middle of a speech, But when i do, I finish the damn speech.”
3) ” Don’t hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; But never hit soft.”
4) ” To announce that there must be no criticism of the president, or that we are to stand by the president, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonable to the American public.”
5) ” Far and away the best prize that life offers is the chance to work hard at work worth doing.”
6) “Knowing what’s right doesn’t mean much unless you do what’s right.”
7) “I am a part of everything that i have read.”
8) “Patriotism means to stand by the country. It Does not mean to stand by the President.”
9) “Keep your eyes on the stars and your feet on the ground.”
10) ” Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in that grey twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat.”
11) Best Teddy Roosevelt Quotes
12) Famous Theodore Roosevelt Quotes
13) Popular Theodore Roosevelt Quotes immigration
14) Theodore Roosevelt Quotes about success
15) Theodore Roosevelt Quotes about life.
16) Theodore Roosevelt Motivational Quotes
17) Theodore Roosevelt Success Quotes
18) Theodore Roosevelt Quotes on work
19) Eleanor Theodore Roosevelt Quotes
20) Framed Theodore Roosevelt Quotes about success
21) Man in the arena Theodore Roosevelt Quotes
22) Franklin Theodore Roosevelt Quotes
23) Theodore Roosevelt Quotes about success
24) Theodore Roosevelt Courage Quotes
25) Theodore Roosevelt about success Quotes
Read More: Fashion quotes
Read More: Peace quotes
Read More: Minion quotes
Theodore Roosevelt started out humbly. He had severe asthma and was often weak with sickness. This made him tough, and he started honing his body from a young age. After being homeschooled he attended Harvard University to study biology. He published a history book called the Naval War of 1812 which established himself as a leading intellectual of the times. Roosevelt was a juxtaposition. He was an extremely intelligent, and learned man, but he was also masculine and tough.