Think of the people you know who have great smiles. These smiles are warm, cheerful, and magnetic. How do those smiles make you feel? Happy? Hopeful? Special? A good smile can be really contagious to those who see it. If we all smiled a little bit more, maybe there would be a little more happiness in the world. Send some smile quotes to your loved one! Today we are sharing Smile Quotes To Make You Happy. We also have a great collection of Family Quotes And Sayings & Happy Birthday Wishes.
1. Always remember to smile. You never know who might be watching.
2. If you don’t have a smile, I can always give you one of mine.
3. We always have at least one reason to smile.
4. A smile is happiness that can be found right under your nose.
5. A smile can be the most beautiful thing in life.
6. Always try to smile, because your smile can give other people a reason to smile too.
7. Don’t forget to smile because smiling is infectious.
8. The prettiest thing that you can wear cannot be found in stores or in your closet. The prettiest thing that you can wear is a smile.
9. You are never fully dressed without a smile.
10. Count your life with smiles, not tears.
11. Use your smile to change the world, but no matter what happens, do not let the world change your smile.
12. If you can manage to make a person smile, then you can change their whole world.
13. A smile may take just a moment, but the memory of that smile can last forever.
14. Keep on smiling because life is beautiful and there is so much to smile about.
15. Be the reason that someone has a smile on their face today.
16. When you smile it means that you can See Miracles In Life Everyday.
17. A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman’s body.
18. Your smile looks beautiful on you, you should wear it more often.
19. Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you are up to.
20. When you smile, I smile.
21. A warm smile is the universal language of kindness.
22. A smile is the key that can fit the lock of anybody’s heart.
23. Smiling is the best way to face every problem, to crush every fear, and to hide every pain.
24. Life is short so try to smile while you still have all of your teeth left.
25. When you smile, you make life more beautiful.
26. You make my heart smile.
27. When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while.
28. Everyone has a tendency to look better when they smile.
29. The smile on my face does not mean that everything in my life is perfect. Life is never perfect and that is okay. My smile means that I appreciate what God has blessed me with.
30. I love it when you smile, but I love it even more when I am the reason behind your smile.
31. Stop crying over yesterday and stat smiling about tomorrow.
32. Smile and forgive because it is the only way to live.
33. Every smile you make can make you a day younger.
34. A smile is the curve that sets everything straight.
35. Always remember to be happy; you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
36. I hope that you can always find a reason to smile.
37. It is hard to concentrate when you are smiling at me.
38. Your smile is what gets me throw the roughest days.
39. You make life more beautiful because of your smile.
40. When life gives you lemonade, make lemonade, but when live gives you LIMES, rearrange the letters until they can spell out a smile.
41. There are hundreds of thousands of different languages all around the world, but a smile speaks a universal language that we can all understand.
42. The real man…
43. Smile! It is free therapy.
44. Never underestimate the power of your smile.
45. Look back and smile on perils past.
46. Anyone who smiles automatically looks better.
47. Children learn how to smile from their parents.
48. A smile is one of the best beauty remedies that you can try.
49. Touch the heart of the world and make it smile.
50. A smile is a universal welcome.
51. You can soften some of the hardest hearts with a simple smile.
52. It is better to forget and smile than to remember and be sad.
53. Peace begins with a gesture as small as a smile.
54. Find a reason to smile every day.
55. The smile of God is victory.
56. Nothing that you wear is more important than the smile that you wear on your face.
57. Most smiles are started by another smile.
58. Even when you don’t have much to give, you can always give someone your smile. You never know how much your smile might lift up someone else’s spirits.
59. Give a smile to those who are longing to see one. It will cost you nothing and it can mean everything to the right person.
60. The most beautiful kind of person is the person who can really put a smile on your face.
61. If you are having a hard time, think of a moment that made you smile.
62. It takes a man to suffer ignorance and smile.
63. “If you smile…
64. Even when you are unhappy, smile. Your smile will be contagious even to yourself.
65. A smile is an instant face-lift for both your face and your mood.
66. Everyone looks a lot better when they are smiling.
67. Always wear a smile. A happy smile will never go out of season or out of fashion.
68. Smile! It is good for your health.
69. Nothing can beat a bright smile and a little bit of confidence.
70. If you can smile every day in your life, you might find that others will benefit from it as well.
71. A smile is a facelift that is in everybody’s price range.
72. You have a smile that is so bright that it puts the sun to shame.
73. Try to not get jealous of what others have. Just because you see somebody smiling all the time, it does not mean that their life is perfect.
74. There is nothing quite like seeing a big smile on your child’s face and hearing the sound of their laughter. That is when you know that you must be doing something right.
75. When you are raising your children, do not forget to smile every day. Kids remember a lot more than you think and they will remember that their parents were happy and that they smiled and made good memories.
76. Something as little and insignificant as a smile can be a good deed, especially those who need it the most.
77. If you want to make God smile, tell him your plans.
78. If you smile, things have a way of working out, though not always in the way you might expect.
79. At the end of the day, a fake smile is better than a nasty stare.
80. Smile even when you are nervous because it might help to calm you down.
81. Real men smile when enemies appear.
82. Those who weep recover more quickly than those who smile.
83. Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile, but other times your smile can also be the source of your joy.
84. Find someone who knows how to make you smile.
85. On your journey through life, try your best to be nice to others and to smile.
86. Smile even when nobody is watching.
87. Live a life that you can look back on and smile about.
88. A kind heart is a fountain of gladness. It makes everything in its vicinity turn into a smile.
89. Try to give your smile to a stranger today. It might be the only sunshine that they see all day.
90. A smile can be the most inexpensive way to change your looks.
91. A smile is the cheapest makeover that you can give yourself.
92. The world looks brighter from behind a radiant smile.
93. Before you put on a frown, make sure that there aren’t any smiles available first.
94. Always remember to cover your mouth when you cough but never cover it when you smile.
95. A smile is something that you cannot just give away. It will always come back to you.
96. All you need Is one smile to stop a thousand tears.
97. Keep on smiling and one day, life will get tired of upsetting you.
98. May we always greet one another with a smile.
99. Smile because you are a lot stronger and wiser today than you were yesterday.
100. Smile! Why? Because you can!
101. Keep smiling. Life is so beautiful and there is so much to smile about.
102. Every smile that you give to others is an act of love.
103. The universe is brought back from the brink of destruction every time you smile.
104. Sometimes a big smile hides a huge pain that only God knows about.
105. If you never…
106. A laugh is just a smile that has lost control of itself.
107. It is always nice to have someone in your life that can have the ability to make you want to smile even when they are not around. Just the very thought of that person will put a huge grin on your face.
108. Any person can make you smile but it takes a really special individual to make you happy.
109. Smile because none of us should take life too seriously. Don’t forget to have fun while you are out there living life.
110. It is nearly impossible to stay mad at someone who really knows how to make you smile.
111. I love that I can smile by just thinking about you.
112. All I know is that you are the one person who never fails to make me smile.
113. The most wasted day is the one without any smiles or laughter.
114. You may not realize it, but you are someone’s reason to smile.
115. One kind word can change someone’s day and put a smile on their face.
116. Making someone else smile is the best feeling in the world.
117. I appreciate people who can have the ability to make me life even when I don’t want to smile.
118. If you can make even one person smile today, then you have had a very successful, productive day.
119. Do not ever allow anyone to take your smile away from you.
120. Making one person smile can change the world. Maybe not the whole world, but you will change their world.
121. Make some memories that will make you want to smile even on your worst days.
122. Sometimes all you need in life is something or someone that will make you smile.
123. Keep your chin up and don’t forget to smile. Don’t forget how beautiful you are, inside and out.
124. Smile like a monkey that has just been handed a banana.
125. When you laugh or smile, it triggers a part of your brain that makes you happy.
126. When a new day has begun, dare to smile gratefully.
127. No matter what people think of you, just smile gracefully and walk away.
128. Keep your smile and leave your worries behind.
129. Smile! Most people are as happy as they make up their minds to be.
130. Keep smiling and love life. It is the only one that we get.
131. Many people will laugh, some will make you cry, and very few will make you smile with happy tears in your eyes.
132. Life brings us tears, smiles, and memories. Over time, the tears dry, the smiles will fade, and the memories will last forever.
133. Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you are up to.
134. I am still wearing the smile that you gave me.
135. If you see me smiling, it means that I am up to no good. If you see me laughing, then it means that I have already done it.
136. Every day that you spend without a smile is a lost day.
137. In times of trouble, smile and be strong.
138. Smile more than you cry, give more than you take, and love more than you hate.
139. Your smile gives you a positive countenance that will make people feel comfortable around you.
140. Smile today and cry tomorrow.
141. I smile whenever I get a message from you.
142. There are many times when a smile is the beginning of a love story.
143. When you smile, it makes me melt.
144. It’s not about who hurt you and broke you down. It is about who was there for you and made you smile again.
145. You, my dear, know how to make my heart smile.
146. So many of my smiles begin with you.
147. I smile even when no one is around and I think that you are the reason for it.
148. You make me smile more than anyone else in the world.
149. I smile throughout every day because of you.
150. Your smile is as bright as the sun as it rises in the morning to wake up the whole world.
151. Smile today and let everyone know that you are a lot stronger today than you were yesterday.
152. Put a smile on your face and fake it until you make it.
153. Always remember to be happy. You never know who might be falling in love with your smile.
154. If you smile when no one is around you, then you really mean it.
155. Smile because it makes you beautiful.
156. Smile, even when you don’t have a reason to.
157. A smile is the best makeup that any girl can wear.
158. Everyone has some pain in their heart. Some hide it in their eyes while others hide it in their smile.
159. Your smile has healing in it, so remember to make your smile a big one.
160. Smile! It is the second best thing to do with your lips.
161. One of the best things in the world is knowing that someone is smiling because of you.
162. I smile because you are my sibling. I laugh because there is nothing that you can do about it.
163. I am smiling because you have all finally driven me insane.
164. I hope you never lose your priceless smile.
165. No matter how busy you get, try to stop for a minute and smile.
166. Smile because you are the maker of your own destiny.
167. It is easy to smile when you know how much God loves you.
168. A smile has the magical ability to transform the negative into something positive.
169. Smile knowing that you did the best that you could do.
170. Smiling has always been easier than having to explain to others why you are sad.
171. Oftentimes it is the biggest smile that hides the saddest heart.
172. Turn that frown upside down and smile!
173. A sad day is worth a smile because a smile makes everything a little better.
174. Never regret something that once made you smile.
175. Keep your head up, stay strong, fake a smile, and move on.
176. The most beautiful kind of smile is the one that struggles through tears.
177. Behind a person’s smile is everything that you will never understand.
178. You can fake a smile, but you can see the truth in your eyes.
179. Do not cry if someone leaves you. Instead, smile because you are free and you can now move forward in your life and be with people who want to stick around for you.
180. There will always be a part of me that smiles when I think of you.
181. Do not cry because it is over. Smile because it happened.
182. A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. – Marilyn Monroe
183. Never underestimate the importance of having a person in your life who can always make you smile.
184. When a new day begins, dare to smile gratefully. – Steve Maraboli
185. You have to promote yourself; you have to have this smile on your face all the time and be this nice guy – which I am! – Craig Roberts
186. You make me smile like no one did before.
187. Sometimes people have to cry out their tears to make room for a heart full of smiles.
188. Always keep your smile. That’s how I explain my long life. – Jeanne Calment
189. It’s so hard not to smile. – Zoe Sugg
190. Allowing yourself to smile takes 99% of the effort. – Simon Travaglia
191. All the statistics in the world can’t measure the warmth of a smile. – Chris Hart
192. The world always looks brighter from behind a smile.
193. Wear a smile — one size fits all.
194. Smiling is my favorite exercise.
195. Smile at a stranger. See what happens. – Patti LuPone
196. A smile makes your eyes friendlier.
197. Smiling often makes your mood better.
198. Smiling and laughing reduces stress.
199. Smiles strengtheners your body on a cellular level.
200. A big smile makes your brain feel good.
Smiles can be deceiving too. A person with an evil heart can paste a sweet smile on their face and fool a lot of people easily. A depressed person can easily fake a smile to hide there from everyone and no one would know how much they are hurting. One has to make sure if the smile is genuine which isn’t difficult to notice because a real smile is always reflected in a person’s eyes. One smile can drive away all the hard feelings and that is why smiles should be protected. Smiles not only affect positive mental and emotional health but also affect the physical outlook. A smiling person looks thousand times attractive. Just imagine an innocent child smiling, that smile can take away the pain of so many others because it is so pure and infectious. People should always spread smiles around them because only that will make the world a better place for everyone.
Smiles are one of the most precious gifts you can give to someone. Even if you have problems, just try and continue smiling. You may never know who’s the day you will brighten up just because of your smiles. Feel free to share the 52 Beautiful Smile Quotes with Funny Images above to everyone you know and keep them smiling. You might also be interested in reading 52 Most Inspiring Quotes and Sayings with Pictures.