If you are a daughter, then you already know that you have a very special relationship with your parents. And if you are the parent of a daughter, then you know that you have a special relationship with your daughter. While all parents know what it is like to have a child, not all of them know what it is like to have a daughter. We also have a great collection of Happy Father’s Day Quotes & Happy Mother’s Day Quotes.
MOTHER AND DAUGHTER QUOTES
1. A mother’s love for her daughter knows no bounds.
2. A mother will protect her daughter the way a bear protects her cub. That is why you never want to make a mother angry.
3. A mother and her daughter are a generation apart, yet they seem to share the same heart.
4. A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
5. My daughter is like my twin, only she is much younger.
6. Watching my daughter grow is like watching my own self.
7. A mother can search the whole world for the most expensive treasures and she still would not find a treasure that is as dear and as valuable to her as her daughter.
8. The love between a mother and daughter is forever.
9. A mother and a daughter never live apart, no matter what the distance is between them.
10. I smile because you are my daughter. I laugh because there is nothing that you can do about it.
11. Call your mother and tell her that you love her. Remember that you are the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside out.
12. A mother holds her daughter’s hand for a moment but she holds her hand for a lifetime.
13. Dear daughter, from the moment you were first in my arms, you snuggled your way right into my heart.
14. Always my mother, forever my friend.
15. My darling daughter, no one else will know the strength of my love for you.
16. A mother is her daughter’s first role model.
17. Words are not enough to explain the love that exists between a mother and her daughter.
18. A daughter is just a little girl who grows up to be your very best friend.
19. A mother is someone who can take the place of all others, but no one else can take her place.
20. When you are a mother you are never alone in your thoughts.
21. A daughter is a miracle that never stops being miraculous.
22. Mom is just another word for Queen.
23. I hold my mom in such high regard. She who gave me life, who taught me how to laugh, learn, love, and be strong.
24. There will be many times where you feel like you have failed as a parent. But in the eyes of your daughter, you will always be a super mom.
25. By the time a woman …
26. We never understand what our mothers go through until we have daughters of our own.
27. I will not always like who you are or what you do but I will always love you because you are my daughter.
28. The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life, the stronger she is.
29. If there are only 3 things that I could give to my daughter, it would be the confidence to know her own self-worth, the strength to follow through on her dreams, and the ability to know just how deeply loved she is.
30. A mother and her daughter may not always be joined at the hip, but they are forever joined at the heart.
31. Where does a mother end and her daughter begin? It is hard to say.
32. A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts that this world can give us.
33. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother. What makes someone a mother is the instinct to nurture, love, and protect their own.
34. Every day I become a little bit more like my mother, and I could not be prouder.
35. The relationship between a mother and a daughter is very complex, but it can also be one of the most beautiful relationships in the world.
36. To the world you might just be one person, but to your daughter you are their whole world.
37. A daughter is a gift of pure love.
38. All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
39. A mother is someone that you hurry to when you are in trouble.
40. A mother will hold you up when you cannot stand, wipe your tears away when you cry, and fight for you when you have given up because they will love you always and forever.
41. A son is a son until he takes a wife, but a daughter is a daughter all of her life.
42. All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy.
43. Being a mother depends on having the right attitude, not on having a biological relationship to your child.
44. The love of a mother is a blessing.
45. A daughter is just a girl who will grow up to become her mother’s best friend.
46. A mom is the glue that holds everything together even when she feels that she might fall apart.
47. Daughters are like flowers. They fill the world with so much beauty that they sometimes attract pests.
48. Having a daughter in your life can brighten your day and warm your heart.
49. A mother is not a person…
50. The best place for a daughter to cry is in her mother’s arms.
51. When you look into your mother’s eyes, you are looking into the purest love that you have ever known.
52. A mother’s arms are a tender place where her children can soundly sleep.
53. There nothing quite as healing as a mother’s love and nothing quite as powerful as a child’s soul.
54. Always love your mother because you will never get another.
55. What the daughter does, the mother did.
56. The bond between a mother and her daughter is one of lifelong friendship.
57. Our daughters are the wheels that keep our lives spinning.
58. My daughter is the reason why I can keep on smiling.
59. Mothers and daughters are closest when the daughters become mothers themselves.
60. A mother’s love for her daughter is unlike any other love in this world.
61. When life is getting you down, sometimes all you need is a hug from your daughter.
62. Sometimes a hug from your mother is enough to help you tackle life’s problems head on.
63. I never knew how much love my heart could hold until someone called me mommy.
64. There is no way to be a perfect mother but there are over a million ways to be a good one.
65. My daughter is a girl who fills up my world with the brightest and boldest of colors.
66. Ours moms have a special way of making everything better.
67. The love that exists between a mother and her daughter lasts forever.
68. If you ever feel like giving up, remember that you have a little girl who wants to be just like you. Do not disappoint her.
69. A daughter is someone that you laugh with, dream with, and love with your whole heart.
70. When you become a mother, you are never alone in your thoughts anymore. As a mother you will always have to think twice, once for your kid and once for yourself.
71. A mother’s prayers for her daughter never end.
72. A mother’s love for her daughter will never end because it is always there from the beginning to the very end.
73. Everything that is good about me, I got from my mother.
74. A mother’s prayers will follow her daughter for her whole life.
75. There is no velvet that is as soft as a mother’s lap.
76. A mother’s happiness is being able to laugh with her daughter.
77. A mother is her daughter’s first friend in life and throughout life she will become her daughter’s best friend.
78. A good mom will always have her arms wide open for her daughter to run into.
79. You can always count on a daughter to try and fit into her mother’s shoes.
80. When a mother is worried about her daughter, she becomes a better researcher than the FBI.
81. A mother would risk it all for her daughter’s happiness.
82. A mother’s love is the fuel that makes it possible for an ordinary person to do the impossible.
83. Life does not come with a manual but it does come with a mother which is even better.
84. Like mother, like daughter. I would never want to be like anyone else.
85. Every missed opportunity in my life does not matter because it led me to a daughter like you.
86. My daughter is so amazing and I am so lucky that she calls me mom.
87. Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a mother is among the greatest of them all.
88. Youth will fade and love comes and goes. Even the leaves of friendship can fall and wither away. But a mother’s love outlives them all because her love is everlasting.
89. Sooner or later, all daughters quote their mothers.
90. We laugh, we cry, and we make time fly. We are the very best of friends, my mother and I.
91. Even when a mother is wrong, she is right.
92. A mother prepares her daughter for a world that she will not see.
93. A daughter’s first teacher is her mother.
94. A mother is a sacred thing to a daughter.
95. Be careful how you allow yourself to be treated because that is how your daughter will let others treat her when she is older.
96. A mother is someone who upon seeing that there is not enough food for everyone at the table, will promptly announce that she is not hungry.
97. There may be so many moms all over the world, but my mom is the only one that matters to me.
FATHER AND DAUGHTER QUOTES
98. A father is his daughter’s first hero.
99. A dad is the King to his daughter’s Princess.
100. Your daughter might outgrow your lap one day soon, but she will never outgrow your heart.
101. A daughter can be both a treasure and the reason that we have sleepless nights.
102. I never knew how much love my heart really had until my daughter called me daddy.
103. While it is admirable for a father to take his son fishing, there is a special place in heaven for fathers who take their daughters to go shopping.
104. The greatest thing that a father can do for his daughter is to love her mother.
105. A man is not complete until he has seen the baby that he has made.
106. One of the greatest gifts I have in the world is someone who I call Dad.
107. Behind every great daughter is a truly amazing dad.
108. Anyone can be a father, but it takes a real man to be a dad.
109. No one in the world can love a daughter more than her father.
110. To a father who is growing old, nothing is dearer than his daughter.
111. A daughter will love her dad so much because she can count on him to be a man who will never hurt her.
112. I am not a princess because I have a prince. I am a princess because my father is a king.
113. When a father is his daughter’s first love, she will never settle for anything less.
114. Out of the few people that can make a girl a princess, a father is one of them.
115. A girl’s first true love is her father, so make sure that you do everything you can to really earn that love.
116. The first true love in a girl’s life is her father.
117. When a father does not have has daughter’s hand, he still will have her back.
118. As old as she can get, a girl will still miss her dad sometimes.
119. Dear dad, no matter where I go in life, you will always be the number one man in my life.
120. There is a girl who has stolen my heart. She calls me dad.
121. As long as a father treats his daughter with great respect, she will have a great life because she will never settle for anything less.
122. Love your wife well because your daughter will notice how you treat her.
123. A daughter is her father’s biggest pride and joy.
124. Some people don’t believe in superheroes, but they just have not met my dad yet.
125. Not all heroes wear capes. My hero is my dad.
126. My father gave me the greatest gift of all, which was his belief in me. He believed that I could do anything that I put my mind to and I came to believe it as well.
127. The best thing that a father can give to his daughter is his time.
128. To be in your daughter’s memories tomorrow, you have to be in her life today.
129. Sometimes we worry so much about what our daughters will be tomorrow that we forget that they are already someone today.
130. I am proud to be my father’s daughter.
131. A father should be the type of man that his daughter would want to find later in life.
132. To a father, a woman will always be her daddy’s little girl.
133. A man is truly rich when his daughter will run into his arms even when his hands are empty.
134. One day I will find my prince charming, but my dad will always be my king.
135. The love between a father and his daughter is forever.
136. I smile because you are my father. I laugh because there is nothing that you can do about it.
137. The best fathers get promoted to grandpa.
138. Some of my greatest blessings call me dad.
139. A father is the one who can teach his daughter to value herself.
140. The only superhero that I know is my dad.
141. I know that superheroes are real because of my dad.
142. A father is neither an anchor to hold us back, nor a sail to take us to our destination. He is a guiding light to help lead the way for us.
143. When I am at my very best, I am my father’s daughter.
144. A daughter is a love that lasts a lifetime.
145. I love my father as I love the stars. He is a bright shining twinkling within my heart.
146. My father has taught me how to be the strong person that I am today.
147. My father taught me how to work hard for what you want in life because nothing is ever handed to you.
148. One day, I hope that I can be as great as my father was.
149. Nothing in the world, not even the most expensive jewel, is more valuable to a father than his daughter.
150. When you are a father you will always find new ways to worry about your daughter.
151. A daughter can make even the manliest man’s heart melt.
152. A daughter will never realize how many heart attacks her father has nearly had because of her.
153. A daughter’s first leader is her dad.
To be sure, not every father-daughter relationship is blissful. In fact, even relatively strong relationships between fathers and daughters can be complicated and imperfect. Still, for many people, this is one of those subjects that’s so close to the heart that words often fail. Then again, words sometimes succeed. Here are 16 famous father-daughter quotes that put this precious relationship into perspective. These short sayings are cute, funny, and most of all, touching. Grab a tissue. We hope that these heartwarming and inspirational father daughter quotes will make you realize how important your dad make your life special and growing up today as a strong confident girl. Also for father’s to your dear daughter to make her realize that she is always her daddy’s little girl those how old is she!