Insomnia Quotes Sayings: After Missing Status & Heart Touching Status Quotes, Insomnia is one type of Sleeplessness or a Sleep Disorder in which Mostly People have issues with sleeping. These Insomnia Quotes & Insomnia Sayings will help you better understand and deal with your it. So, Insomnia Quotes are often surprisingly misleading or insightful. So, Here We have Added Some Best Insomnia Quotes & Insomnia Sayings for You.
1) Error 4:04 Sleep Not Found!
2) Insomnia Is My Greatest Inspiration.
3) I Am A Daydreamer And A Nightthinker.
4) Sleep Is Such A Luxury, Which I Can’t Afford.
5) My Mind Decides To Run When Normal People Sleep.
6) Insomnia : A Thief That Robs From Me Every Night. ( Insomnia Quotes )
7) My Insomnia Level : Creative Mind Never Sleep. 😛
8) I Will Not Sleep Until I Find A Cure For My Insomnia.
9) I Think Insomnia Is A Sigh That A Person Is Interesting.
10) At Night, I Can’t Sleep. In The Morning, I Can’t Wake Up.
11) The Worst Thing In The World Is To Try To Sleep And Not To.
12) I Wasn’t To Sleep But My Brain Won’t Stop Talking To Itself.
13) Morning: Tired, Afternoon: Dying For A Rest, Night: Can’t Sleep.
14) Do Not Believe All The Things You Tell Yourself Late At Night. ( Insomnia Quotes )
15) I Only Sleep With People I Love, Which Is Why I Have Insomnia.
16) Every night, It’s An Endless Battle Between Sleep & The Internet.
17) Dear Mind, Please Top Thinking So Much At Night. I Need To Sleep.
18) Mu Nights Are For Overthinking, My Mornings Are For Oversleeping.
19) I’M So Tired But I’ll Probably Be Awake Until 3 Am For No Reason.
20) i have forgotten what it’s like to have a normal sleeping pattern. ( Insomnia Quotes )
21) Nothing Cures Insomnia Like The Realization That It’s Time To Get Up.
22) I Think The Most Common Cause Of Insomnia Is Simple; It’s Loneliness.
23) Insomnia Is A Glamorous Term For Thoughts You Forgot To Have In The Day.
24) With Insomnia, You’re Never Really Awake, But You’re Never Really Asleep.
25) Insomnia Is Just Another Word For Chit Chat With The Demons During Bedtime.
26) I Struggle Between Wanting To Stay Up Late And Wanting Extra Hours Of Sleep.
27) There’s No Such Thing As Insomnia. Just A Lot Of People With Internet Access.
28) Every Night I Go To Sleep Late, And Every Morning I Realize It Was A Bad Idea. ( Insomnia Quotes )
29) I Don’t Always Go To Bed At 10:30 Pm. But When I Do, I Fall Asleep At 3:00 Am.
Insomnia Quotes & Insomnia Sayings
30) Dear 3 Am, We Have Got To Stop Meeting This Way. I’D Much Rather Sleep With You.
31) The Last Refuge Of The Insomniac Is A Sense Of Superiority To the Sleeping World.
32) It’s Hard To Sleep At Night When There’s So Many Thoughts Going Through Your Head.
33) Insomnia – The Art Of Falling Asleep Just As Your Alarm Goes Off To Start The Day.
34) If You Can’t Sleep, Then You Can’t Dream, If You Can’t Dream, Then What’s Life Mean ?
35) Loneliness, Insomnia, And Change : The Fear Of These Is Even Worse Than The Reality.
36) I Have A Condition That Makes Me Eat When I Can’t Sleep. It’s Called Insom-Nom-Nom-Nia.
37) 3 Out Of 4 Voices In My Head Want To Sleep. The Other Wants To Know If Penguins Have Knees ! ( Insomnia Quotes )
38) Why Sleep, When You Can Stay Up Late Every Night Being Sad, Then Feel Like Shit The Next Day.
39) My Body And Heart Weren’t Made For This. I’M Tired Of Being Tired And I’M Tired Of Being Sad.
40) Legend Says, When You Can’T Sleep At Night, It’s Because You’re Awake In Someone Else’s Dream.
41) Only He Who Has Not Suffered From Insomnia, May Think That Everything Is As Good As It Could Be.
42) I Lay In Bed, For Hours In The Dark, At Night. Thinking About, Every Possible Thing, In My Life.
43) I’M Going Insane But That’s Okay Because My Grades Are More Important Than My Mental Health Anyways. ( Insomnia Quotes )
44) When You Have Insomnia, Nothing Was Real. Everything A Far Away, Everything As Copy Of Copy Of Copy.
45) Crying Is The Only Way Your Eyes Speak When You Mouth Cant Explain How Things Made Your Heartbroken.
46) Some People Can’t Sleep Because They Have Insomnia. I Can’t Sleep Because I Have A Internet Connection.
47) I Hate Insomnia, Because It Puts Me Into A State Of Reminiscing Memories That I Don’t Want To Think About.
48) Sleeping Without A Bra Improves Quality Of Sleep By Over 95% And Is And Effective Way To Treating Insomnia.
49) Nowadays, People Confuse Insomnia With A Lack Of Will To Turn Off Electronic Devices And Logout Of Social Networks. ( Insomnia Quotes )
50) All It Takes Is A Beautiful Fake Smiles To Hide An Injured Soul And They Will Never Notice How Broken You Really Are.
51) Me: Let Me Sleep. Brain : LOL No, Let’s Stay Awake And Remember Every Stupid Decision You Made In Your Life. Me: Okay.
52) Insomnia Is More Common For Those Who Have A High I.Q. Intelligent People Have A Harder Time Switching Off Their Brain.
53) Very Private People Have Mastered The Art Of Telling You Little About Themselves But Doing It In A Such A Way You Think You Know A Lot.
54) 2AM’S Were Made For Poets, Lovers/Writers, Visionaries, Photographers, Painters, Over thinkers, Silent Seeker. There Are My Favorite Hours. ( Insomnia Quotes )
55) Insomnia Sharpens Your Math Skills Because You Spend All Night Calculating How Much Sleep You’ll Get If You’re Able To “Fall Asleep Right Now.
Romantic inspirational Good night Wishes
“Insomnia is a gross feeder. It will nourish itself on any kind of thinking, including thinking about not thinking.” — Clifton Fadiman
“The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.” — W. C. Fields
“In its early stages, insomnia is almost an oasis in which those who have to think or suffer darkly take refuge.” — Sidonie Gabrielle Colette
“Sleep is such a luxury, which I can’t afford.” — Robin Sikarwar
“Not being able to sleep is terrible. You have the misery of having partied all night… without the satisfaction.” — Lynn Johnston
“It is better to sleep on things beforehand than lie awake about them afterward.” — Baltasar Gracian
“Sleeping is not time wasting.” — Mike Wilson
“The last refuge of the insomniac is a sense of superiority to the sleeping world.” — Leonard Cohen
“There will be sleeping enough in the grave.” — Benjamin Franklin
Sleep Insomnia Quotes
“There is a time for many words, and there is also a time for sleep.” — Homer
“Sleeplessness is a desert without vegetation or inhabitants.” — Jessamyn West
“It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.” — John Steinbeck
“Sleep is that golden chain that ties health and our bodies together.” » Thomas Dekker
“If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.” — Dale Carnegie
“I’ve always envied people who sleep easily. Their brains must be cleaner, the floorboards of the skull well swept, all the little monsters closed up in a steamer trunk at the foot of the bed.” — David Benioff
“A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.” — Charlotte Bronte
“The creak of bed springs suffering under the weight of a restless man is as lonely a sound as I know.” — Patrick deWitt
“You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.” — Dr. Seuss
“It is a special kind of homelessness to be evicted from your dreams.” — Karen Russell
“I am terrified by this dark thing that sleeps in me.” — Sylvia Plath
“Sleep, those little slices of death — how I loathe them.” — Edgar Allan Poe
“Insomnia is a vertiginous lucidity that can convert paradise itself into a place of torture.” — Emil Cioran
“Every closed eye is not sleeping, and every open eye is not seeing.” — Bill Cosby
“Life is something that happens when you can’t get to sleep.” — Fran Lebowitz
“I only sleep with people I love, which is why I have insomnia.” — Emilie Autumn
“Think what devils chase a man who cannot sleep in his own house.” — Warren Eyster
“Insomnia is my greatest inspiration.” — Jon Stewart
“Sleep is the best Medication”
“Sleep is such a luxury, which i cant afford.” — Robin Sikarwar
“I wonder why I don’t go to bed and go to sleep. But then it would be tomorrow, so I decide that no matter how tired, no matter how incoherent I am, I can skip on hour more of sleep and live.” — Sylvia Plath
Inspiring Good Night Quotes
“Never go to bed mad. Stay up and fight.” — Phyllis Diller
“The night is the hardest time to be alive and 4am knows all my secrets.” — Poppy Z. Brite
“If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there and worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the loss of sleep.” — Dale Carnegie
“Sleeping is so hard when you can’t stop thinking about someone.”
“Insomnia is an indication, not a chaos. Its like ache. Youre not going to provide a patient ache medicine without figuring out whats reasoning the pain.” — Judith Owens
“Insomnia: A contagious disease often transmitted from babies to parents.” — Shannon Fife
Insomnia Quotes Status
“A man should forget his anger before he lies down to sleep.” -Mahatma Gandhi
“And if tonight my soul may find her peace in sleep, and sink in good oblivion, and in the morning wake like a new-opened flower then I have been dipped again in God, and new-created.” -D.H. Lawrence
“Don’t fight with the pillow, but lay down your head and kick every worriment out of the bed.” -Edmund Vance Cooke
“Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it’s time to get up.” -Anon
“There is more refreshment and stimulation in a nap, even of the briefest, than in all the alcohol ever distilled.” -Edward Lucas
“Sleeping is no mean art: for its sake one must stay awake all day.” -Freidrich Nietzsche
“Many things, such as loving, going to sleep, or behaving unaffectedly – are done worst when we try hardest to do them.” -C.S. Lewis
“Sleep is sweet to the labouring man.” -John Bunyan
“That we are not much sicker and much madder than we are is due exclusively to that most blessed and blessing of all natural graces, sleep.” -Aldous Huxley
“Some people talk in their sleep. Lecturers talk while other people sleep.” -Albert Camus
“Time, motion and wine cause sleep.” -Ovid
“Even where sleep is concerned, too much is a bad thing.” -Homer
“A well spent day brings happy sleep.” -Leonardo da Vinci
“A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.” -Charlotte Bronte
“Fatigue is the best pillow.” -Benjamin Franklin
“If you can’t sleep, then get up and do something instead of lying there worrying. It’s the worry that gets you, not the lack of sleep.” -Dale Carnegie
“I prefer insomnia to anaesthesia.” -Antonio Tabucchi
“O Sleep, O Gentle Sleep, Nature’s Soft Nurse, How Have I Frightened Thee, That Thou No More Wilt My Eyelids Down And Steep My Senses In Forgetfulness?” -William Shakespeare
“Insomnia is a gross feeder. It will nourish itself on any kind of thinking, including thinking about not thinking.” -Clifton Fadiman
“It is a common experience that a problem difficult at night is resolved in the morning after the committee of sleep has worked on it.” -John Steinbeck
“Sleep, that deplorable curtailment of the joy of life.” -Virginia Woolf
“Come, cuddle your head on my shoulder, dear, your head like the golden rod, and we will go sailing away from here to the beautiful Land Of Nod.” -Ella Wheeler Wilcox
These insomnia quotes will help you better understand and deal with your insomnia because they go to – or you could say come from – the heart of the matter. Originally written by people who understand the real value of sleep but who are also familiar with the nature of psychologically self-imposed sleep deprivation, these insomnia quotes can help to provide an insight into insomnia and perhaps assist in ultimately overcoming it. Hopefully, you’ve enjoyed reading these insomnia quotes and have learned or gained something from them. The key to overcoming insomnia lies in being able to fully physically and mentally – more specifically mentally – relax at bedtime. Hypnosis/ self-hypnosis is a great drug-free way to bring about this necessary relaxation, and Hypnosis Downloads have produced a number of downloads specifically for this purpose. More details are linked to from here.
TAGS – Insomnia Quotes, Insomnia Sayings, Quotes about Insomnia, Funny Insomnia Quotes, Saying about Insomnia, Insomnia Quotes, Best Insomnia Quotes