Gamer Quotes: After Friendship Status & Funny Status, Today We are going to Share TOP Gamer Quotes with You. I collected 40+ Whatsapp Status, Facebook Status, Google+ Status just for you show your friends how much you love playing video games via your status and quotes online.
1) I don’t need to “get a life”. I’m a gamer. I have lots of lives.
2) Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it’s always worth trying and trying now.
3) Gamers don’t die, they respawn.
4) Keep Calm And Let The Games Begin.
5) Keep Calm And Let The Games Begin.
6) Life Is More Fun If You Play Games
7) I Don’T Have Birthdays. I Level Up. ( Gamer Quotes )
8) Life Is More Fun If You Play Games.
9) What You Allow Is What Will Continue.
10) Play Every Game As If It Your Last One.
11) Men Playthe Game, Women Know The Score.
12) Life Is A Game And True Love Is A Trophy.
13) Life Is A Game. Money Is How We Keep Score.
14) Love Is A Game That Two Can Play And Both Win. ( Gamer Quotes )
15) I Am Still Playing The Game, Having A Great Time.
16) Don’T Play Games With A Girl Who Can Play Better.
17) I M Just Going To Play Whatever Game Is In front Of Me.
18) Video Games Ruined My Life. Good Thing I Have Two More.
19) I’M Just Going To Play Whatever Game Is In Front Of Me.
Gamer Quotes Status
20) To Know The Rules Of The Game, You Have To Be Educated.
21) Video Games Ruined My Life. Good Thing I Have Two More. ( Gamer Quotes )
22) I Heard You’Re A Player. Nice To Meet You. I’M The Coach.
23) I Play Some Fighting Games, But Mostly I Just Play Sports.
24) Video Games Foster The Mindset That Allows Creativity To Grow.
25) You Know A Gamer Loves You When He Offers To Teach You How To Play.
26) Thank You. But Our Princess Is In Another Castle – Super Maria Quote.
27) I Am Gamer Not Because I Don’T Have A Life But I Choose To Have Many.
28) Failure Doesn’t Mean The Game Over, It Means Try Again With Experience. ( Gamer Quotes )
29) Once Tha Game Is Finished, The Kind And The Pawn Go Into The Same Box.
30) Games Have So Much Freedom. You Can Go Anywhere You Want. – Jeneva Chen.
31) When I Play A Fighting Game, I Press Random Buttons And Hope For The Best.
32) When You Meet Your Enemies, It Means You’Re Heading In The Right Direction.
33) A Gamer Doesn’T Choose To Throw His Life Away. He Only Chooses To Have Many.
34) The Only Games That Should Be Getting Played In A Relation Are In The Bedroom.
35) Playing The Game & Unfortunately, Playing The Gangster Game Is Very Profitable.
36) I Hope They Make A Video Game Of Me. At Least I Would’T Have Any Cellulite Then. ( Gamer Quotes )
37) You Don’T Stop Gaming Because You Grow Old, You Grow Old Because You Stop Gaming.
38) I Have A Dreams That One Day My Mom Will Understand That Online Games Can Not Be Paused.
39) Video Game Logic – Everyone Worse Than Me Is A Noob. Everyone Better Than Me Has No Life.
Best Quotes on Sports
40) That Sad Moment When You Finish A Game And Just Don’T Know What To Do With Your Life Anymore. ( Gamer Quotes )
41) Play More Than One Game At A Time. This Is A Painless Way To Learn How To Do Any Things At Once.
42) War Is Where The Young And Stupid Are Tricked By The Old & Bitter Into Killing Each Other. – Niko Bellic.
43) You Learn A Lot About People When You Play Games With Them. Concentrate, Play Your Game, And Don’T Be Afraid To Win.
44) If You Bf Replies To Your Text While He Is Playing DOTA, Then He Truly Loves You. Not So True. He’S Just Waiting To Respawn And Has Nothing Else To Do.
45) I don’t need to “get a life”. I’m a gamer. I have lots of lives.
46) Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it’s always worth trying and trying now.
47) Gamers don’t die, they respawn.
48) Always outsmart your opponent. -Puppey(Pro Gamer)
49) Tact is, after all, a kind of mind reading.
50) Most victories came from instantly exploiting your enemy’s stupid mistakes, and not from any particular brilliance in your own plan.
51) You have to learn the rules of the game. Then you have to play better than anyone else.
52) Just play. Have Fun. Enjoy the game. -Michael Jordan
53) Focus, Focus, Focus… -NBA commercial
54) Attack him when he’s unprepared. Appear where you are not expected. -Sun Tzu’s Art of War.
55) Don’t find faults. Find remedies.
56) Psych out your opponents.
57) “Play the game like it’s your last” – Allen Iverson
58) Gamers always believe that an epic win is possible and that it’s always worth trying, and trying now. Gamers don’t sit around.
59) Our goal has been to stay true to what people most love about the original Pirates! while upgrading, enhancing, and in some cases, re-inventing the game to make it a great experience for today’s gamers.
60) Gamers are everywhere, coming in all ages and genders, and developers have grown up, too.
61) There are people who are very dismissive of games and gamers.
62) I revel in my anonymity. But when I’m at a specific event and gamers are there, they’ll recognise me.
63) When parents or gamers ask me, ‘What’s the best game to play?’ I say that playing face-to-face is more beneficial than playing online.
64) Take the hardcore gamers. The characters are way more real in the world of hardcore gamers who have played the game for hundreds of hours. They have the movie in their heads, they’ve built it on their own. These guys are always very disappointed in the movies.
65) One of the most popular games to watch on eSports is ‘League of Legends,’ a game that blends role-playing, managing resources and shouting at your friends. Again, if I had another thousand words, I might be able to scratch the surface of this game, but all you need to know is that gamers love to play it, and even more of them love to watch it.
66) Surveys of thousands of gamers have shown that they’re more likely to play real music if they play a music videogame. So it’s an interesting relationship where the games aren’t replacing something we do in real life, they’re serving as a springboard to a goal we might have in real life, like learning to play an instrument.
67) I don’t worry about great visuals that they showed that weren’t actually running on real hardware. It doesn’t matter. Gamers don’t make their purchase decisions based on movies that were shown in May for products that come out in March.
68) If you make it a game, gamers will play it no matter what your motivation is in making it.
69) Our hope is to deliver an incredibly fun and compelling game that will give the fans more than what they’ve been waiting for, and show a whole new generation of gamers how much fun it is to live the life of a pirate!
70) I would like to reach non-gamers. It’s always great when guys come up to me who are gamers and represent my usual audience, but they’ll say, ‘You know, Psychonauts is the only game I can actually get my girlfriend to play with me.’
71) Game designers are obsessed with emotion. How do we create the emotions that we want gamers to feel, and how can we really make it this intense, emotional experience?
72) When I started to mention to people who know about such things, ‘I’m doing this game, ‘Portal 2’, they got very excited, suddenly. More excited than anything I’ve ever done before, weirdly. Gamers are incredibly enthusiastic about the stuff they love.
73) Accessibility is key. MMOs are great for traditional gamers who have a lot of time to become immersed in a world, but the mass market wants things bite-sized.
Tags:gamers qoutes, gamers quote about pro gamers, pro gamer qoutes, pro gamer quote , pro gamer quotes, pro gamers quotes, professiknal gaming quotes, professional gamer qoutes, professional gamer quotes, qoutes professional gamers