When you think about your family, what are the words that first come to mind? Some words might include love, home, childhood, and happiness, though we all have families that are unique and special in their own way. Today we are sharing most amazing Family Quotes And Sayings. We also have a great collection of Happy Birthday Wishes & Clever Instagram Captions.
CUTE FAMILY QUOTES AND SAYINGS
1. I sustain myself with the love of family. -Maya Angelou
2. Families are the compass that guides us. -Brad Henry
3. We must take care of our families wherever we find them. -Elizabeth Gilbert
4. You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them. -Desmond Tutu
5. Family means no one gets left behind or forgotten. -David Ogden Stiers
6. A happy family is but an earlier heaven. -George Bernard Shaw
7. It didn’t matter how big our house was. It mattered that there was love in it. -Peter Buffett
8. One of the best things that a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
9. The family that prays together stays together.
10. You are family and I will love you until the end of time.
11. Every family has a different story to tell.
12. You don’t have to like your family, but you do have to love them.
13. Family is a haven in a world full of chaos.
14. Families are like fudge; most are sweet but you will also find a few nuts in there.
15. An ounce of blood is worth more than a pound of friendship.
16. Having a place to go is home. Having someone to love is a family. Having both is a blessing.
17. In time of test, family is best.
18. The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.
19. A family is where life begins and love is never-ending.
20. First we had each other, then we had you. Now, we have everything.
21. No family is perfect…
22. The love that is in our family is strong and deep like an old tree.
23. Our family is like a tree. The branches might grow and go off into different directions, but we all have the same roots.
24. A family is where life begins and love never ends.
25. A family can be one’s anchor during the roughest storm.
26. A family is not just who you share blood with. Family is about who you love and who loves you back.
27. Our greatest treasures are our happy family memories. They are an heirloom that is passed down from one generation to the next.
28. The greatest legacy that you can give to your children is a wealth of happy memories.
29. A family always sticks together no matter what.
30. Never take your family for granted. They will always go to the moon and back for you.
31. A family’s love lasts forever.
32. A happy family is but an earlier heaven.
33. Bringing up a family should be an adventure.
34. Family is the compass that guides us.
35. While family life can be full of ups and downs, it can be hard to imagine anything that is more nourishing for the soul.
36. The love of family is more important than wealth and privilege.
37. Family stands for Father And Mother, I Love You!
38. True happiness can be found in the love of one’s family.
39. A family’s love is worth more than all of the money in the world.
40. So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family.
41. Your family members are also your best friends and they will love you to the very end.
42. Family love is something sweet that cannot be beat.
43. There is no better place than in a family’s loving embrace.
44. In stressful times of grief and sorrow, your family will help you look forward to tomorrow.
45. In times when you are feeling lost and adrift, never forget that your family is a gift.
46. Always treasure your family, you never know how much time you have left with them.
47. A family should love you for who you are.
48. Hug family members long and forgive them quickly.
49. Family is forever.
50. Not all family is related by blood, but they are family all the same.
51. When you are feeling sad and forlorn, your family will guide you through any storm.
52. Family is a true gift that no amount of money can buy.
53. A family bond is unlike any other relationship out there.
54. There are times when you will find that your family is the best gift that you could ever have in this life.
55. Other things might change us, but no matter what, we begin and end as a family.
56. Our family is a circle of strength and love.
57. A family is just a small world that has been created with love.
58. To have the love of a family is the greatest blessing in life.
59. If you have a family that loves you, then you are richer than you think.
60. The loving family is God’s masterpiece.
61. Being part of a family means being part of something wonderful. You will love and be loved for the rest of your life no matter what happens.
62. Never sacrifice your family, your heart, or your dignity.
63. Family is the only thing that you can be certain of in life.
64. When a family is together, they have everything.
65. Most families are like fudge in that they are mostly sweet with a few nuts.
66. Our families are the links to our past and the bridges to our future.
67. A family is one of nature’s greatest masterpieces.
68. The family that you come from is not as important as the family that you are going to have.
69. When you look at your life, you will find that your greatest source of happiness is your family.
70. Families and the love that keeps them strong must be cultivated like a garden, with time, effort, and patience.
71. The love of your family is the greatest thing that you will ever have.
72. Family loves you no matter what.
73. Your family will be there for you through all of the ups and downs.
74. The time that you get to spend with your family is worth every single second.
75. A family should always be loving and giving without expecting anything in return.
76. When you help out your family, you do not expect anything out of it. You just do it because they are family.
77. The members of a family can end up having to make plenty of sacrifices but they will never have to sacrifice their unending love for one another.
78. Sacrifice, selflessness, tears, joy, and happiness are things that all families go through.
79. Fewer things can bring people joy than the unconditional love of their family.
80. Even when you find it hard to believe, your family will never stop loving you.
81. As members of a family we all want to see each other succeed and be happy. It is up to us to support one another and raise each other up to be the best versions of ourselves.
82. When one member in a family is happy, the rest of the family rejoices as well.
83. When you are in a family, your happiness is everyone’s happiness as well.
84. Not matter where you go and what you accomplish in life, never forget that family that you came from.
85. No matter how busy you can get, it is always nice to make some time for your family.
86. Your family will be there for you when you succeed, but they will also be there for you when you stumble.
87. Love is the cement that keeps the foundation of a family strong. The family members are all bricks that rely on the love to keep them all together.
88. In your family, you will sometimes find that you want to kill each other. But if someone messes with someone in your family, then that person will have to answer to you. Families are funny that way.
89. Family rules: always say ‘I love you’ and remember that you are loved.
90. The love in our family is a love that flows strong and deep, leaving us with wonderful memories to cherish and keep.
91. A family does not need to be perfect, they just need to be united together.
92. Family does not have to always be blood. Family consists of the people who are there for you when you need them the most.
93. Where does the family start? It starts with a young man falling in love with a girl. -Winston Churchill
94. Even when you argue with your family, the love is always there.
95. Mothers are the people who love us for no good reason.” -Maggie Gallagher
96. Unconditional love is loving your kids for who they are, not for what they do.” -Stephanie Marston
97. Family is the most important thing in the world.” -Princess Diana
98. Family is a gift that lasts forever.
99. When you fall, your family will be there to pick you up.
FAMILY QUOTES FOR PARENTS
100. Being a parent means loving your children more than you will ever love yourself.
101. There is no such thing as a perfect parent. Just be a real one.
102. Let your kids get dirty and roll in the mud. Allow them to be a little messy. They are only young once.
103. As parents, it is our job to remember that our kids do not feel older than their years. Let them be young and carefree for the little time of it that they have.
104. Sometimes as parents we fall short of our expectations and even the expectations of our kids. It is okay to make mistakes. Nobody is perfect.
105. Our parents love us and will continue to love us more than we will ever know. That is something that can only be understood when we become parents ourselves.
106. When your child is 40 years old, remember that there are times that they will still need you. They might not run up to you or old your hand anymore, but they will still want you to tell you that you love them and that everything will be okay.
107. As parents we hope that our children won’t want to stop being our best friends when they become older.
108. Your kids won’t care about how much money you had. They will care that you were there to make happy memories with them.
109. Love your parents. We can be so busy growing up that we can easily forget that they are growing old.
110. There is no way to be a perfect parent, but there are a million ways to be a good one.
111. A dad is a child’s first hero.
112. The greatest gift you can give our children is showing how much you believe in them and their potential.
113. Any man can be a father but it takes someone special to be a dad.
114. One of the most important relationships that we can have in this world is our relationship with our mother
115. A mother’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
116. A mother can take the place of all others, but no one else can take her place.
117. Always love your mother because there will never be another.
118. A man may love his wife his most, but he loves his mother the longest.
119. No matter how much you argue, your mother will always be there for you.
FAMILY QUOTES FOR SIBLINGS
120. There is no better friend than a sister.
121. A sibling is not only your first best friend, they will also be your friend for life.
122. The best thing about having a sister is having a best friend.
123. Big sisters are angels sent by God to guide us through the thick and thin.
124. Being sister and brother means that you are there for each other.
125. There is no buddy out there like a brother.
126. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
127. A brother is a friend that has been given to you by nature.
128. Sometimes being a brother is better than being a superhero.
129. The best gift that my parents gave me was my brother.
130. Being a brother can be better than being a superhero.
131. Being a sister can be better than being a princess.
FAMILY QUOTES FOR SONS AND DAUGHTERS
132. Your child will only hold your hand for a little while, but they will hold your heart for a lifetime.
133. Children are a blessing from the start and it is hard not to love them with all our hearts.
134. A baby can make love stronger and the future worth living for.
135. A son is a love that lasts a lifetime.
136. A daughter is a love that will last you a lifetime.
137. It is not flesh and blood but heart which makes us father and sons.
138. When you teach your son, you teach your son’s son.
139. A child can outgrow your lap, but they will never outgrow your heart.
140. He who can be a good son can be a good father.
141. A son is a son till he takes a wife, a daughter is a daughter all of her life.
142. A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts that this world can give.
143. A daughter is a gift of love.
144. A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
145. A daughter can easily brighten your day and warm your heart.
146. Mothers and daughters are closest when daughters become mothers.
147. Daughters are like flowers, they fill the world with so much beauty.
148. Our siblings are our best friends and our partners in crime.
149. Depending on your luck, your sibling can be your best friend or your worst enemy.
150. Nobody is a better role model or a bad example than an older brother or sister.
FAMILY QUOTES FOR GRANDPARENTS
151. The love of a grandparent will never grow old.
152. A grandparent will never run out of hugs and kisses.
153. God couldn’t be everywhere, so he made grandparents.
154. Grandparents are the footsteps for the future generations.
155. A garden of love flowers and grows within a grandmother’s heart.
FAMILY QUOTES FOR GRANDCHILDREN
156. Grandchildren make the world a little softer, kinder, and warmer.
157. Grandchildren complete life’s circle of love.
158. A grandchild can have a way of filling up a space in your heart that you never knew was empty.
159. A grandchild’s laughter is the best medicine.
160. Nothing in the world can match the love of a grandchild.
FAMILY QUOTES FOR COUSINS
161. Cousins are connected heart to heart. Distance and time can’t tear them apart.
162. Time passes and pulls us apart, but we will always be cousins at heart.
163. Cousins are our childhood playmates who grow up to be our friends forever.
164. As people who have grown together with us, cousins hold a special place in our hearts.
FAMILY QUOTES FOR AUNTS AND UNCLES
165. Your aunt is the only one who can hug like your mother, keep your secrets like a sister, and give love like a friend.
166. An aunt is like a mom, only cooler.
167. Great sisters get promoted and become aunts.
Read More: Being single quotes
Read More: Cute funny best friend quotes
Read More: Cute brother sister quotes
We do for them willingly, what they’d do for us freely. But in times when words have left you with no verses to express your sympathy and sentiments just recall these family quotes and pick the one that expresses best what you want to say. You can find a lot of quotes about a family in several publication media, made easily accessible for everybody because lots of like-minded individuals know there’s a growing need for them. Start expressing your feelings with these family quotes. You don’t have to think of unique words to say what you really feel, with just these quotes about a family you may well have said enough. You may not like them, but you can’t help but love them. Out of all the billions of people on the planet, the family is the ones you cherish the most! Share your love for your family with the world with our collection of 100+ very best family quotes and sayings that celebrate the bonds of family. Share them on Facebook, or send them in a text.