Entrepreneur Quotes: After Cool Status & Anniversary Quotes, Have You Ever Heard That Anyone Said that Being An Entrepreneur was Easy? I recently put together a list of 50+ powerful quotes that we are turning into vinyl decals for my company’s office walls, and I wanted to share them with you to print out or share on social media. You could also bookmark this page and come back to it when you need some inspiration and motivation. Here they are:
1) Choose a job that you like, and you will never have to work a day in your life.
2) As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big.
3) Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won’t so you can spend the rest of your life like most people can’t.
4) A leader is one who knows the way, goes the way and shows the way.
5) Whatever the mind can conceive and believe, the mind can achieve.
6) I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
7) It’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure.
8) Keep away from people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great.
9) The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.
10) If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.
11) The True Entrepreneur Is A Doer, Not A Dreamer.
12) I Never Dreamed About Success. I Worked For It.
13) Failure Is Not Falling Down But Refusing To Get Up. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
14) Ignore Everyone Else & Just Do What You Want To Do.
15) The Average Millionaire Has Seven Streams Of Income.
16) Hard Work Beats Talent When Talent Doesn’t Work Hard.
17) Success Is Doing Ordinary Things Extraordinarily Well.
18) The Harder The Struggle, The More Glorious The Triumph.
19) Leader Don’T Create Followers, They Create More Leaders.
20) Once You Start To See Results, It Becomes An Addiction. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
21) You Never Lose In Business. Either You Win Or You Learn.
22) To Know What Life Is Worth You To Risk It Once In A While.
23) What We Fear Doing Most Is Usually What We Most Need To Go.
24) When You Mind Your Own Business, Life Is Way Less Stressful.
25) I Don’T Care What Anyone Says….Being Rich Is A Good Thing.
26) Do Something Today That Your Future Self Will Thank You For.
27) If You Want To Achieve Greatness, Stop Asking For Permission. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
28) Impossible Only Means That You Haven’T Found The Solution Yet.
29) I Create. I Take Risks I Live My Passion. I Am An Entrepreneur.
30) I Create. I Take Risks. I Live My Passion. I Am An Entrepreneur.
31) The Things You Regret Most In Life Are The Risks You Didn’t Take.
32) If There’S A 30%B Chance Of Rain, I See A 70% Chance Of Sunlight.
33) If You Don’T Fight For What You Want, Don’T Cry For What You Lost.
34) Successful Entrepreneur Are Givers And Not Takers Of Positive Energy.
35) Entrepreneur Are Like Sharks. They Die When They Stop Moving Forward.
36) Those Who Say It Can Not Be Done, Should Not Interrupt Those Doing It. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
37) Making A Big Life Change Is Scary. But, Know What’S Even Scarier ? Regret.
38) The Person With Big Dreams Is More Powerful Than The One With All The Facts.
39) Entrepreneur Is Someone Who Has A Vision For Something And A Want To Create.
40) The Struggle You’Re In Today Is Developing The Strength You Need For Tomorrow.
41) Honesty And Integrity Are By Far The Most Important Assets Of An Entrepreneur.
42) Look Back At Your Life. It’S Always The Hardest Times That Made You Who You Are.
43) If You Are Unwilling To Risk The Unusual, You Will Have To Settle For The Ordinary.
44) If You Don’T Build Your Dream, Someone Else Will Hire You To Help Them Build Theirs.
45) In Order To Succeed Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Than Your Fear Of Failure. ( Entrepreneur Quotes )
46) I Am An Entrepreneur. This Does Not Mean I Hustle For Free. I Have Bills Just Like You.
47) An Entrepreneur Isn’t Someone Who Owns A Business, It’S Someone Who Makes Things Happen.
48) You’Ll Know You’Re An Entrepreneur When You Decide To Become One The Decision Is Yours!
49) It’S Not About How You Want It…It’S About How Hard Work You’Re Willing To Work For It.
50) Entrepreneurs Must Be Willing To Be Misunderstood For Long Periods Of Time. – Jeff Bezos.