Everyone can use a friend or two. Having a few friends is great, but having a best friend is even better. From wacky adventures to great memories, a best friend can always find a way to magically put a smile on your face. Best friends are the people we deeply trust, the ones who we laugh with, cry to, and tell our deepest and darkest secrets to. Today we are sharing some of the Cute & Funny Best Friend Quotes. We also have a great collection of Being Single Quotes and Sayings & Break UP Quotes, Inspirational, Sad, Funny, Cheating.
Cute & Funny Best Friend Quotes
1. A best friend is someone who never gets tired of listening to your drama.
2. Best friends are the people who make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter, and your life a little better
3. Best friends can communicate with just a few facial expressions.
4. A best friend is like a star. Even though you can’t always see them, you always know that they are there.
5. Calling someone your best friend is a promise, not a label.
6. Having a best friend is like having a sister. Even if you’re not blood, you choose to be family.
7. I don’t know what I would do without my best friend.
8. Best friends are the most important ingredient in the recipe of life.
9. Best friends can make the good times better and the hard times easier.
CUTE BEST FRIEND QUOTES
10. Friends listen to what you say and best friends listen to what you don’t say.
11. A stranger will stab you in the front, a friend will stab you in the back, and a best friend will stab you in the heart.
12. A best friend is like a lucky clover because they are lucky to have and hard to find.
13. A best friend will know how to bring out the best in you.
14. A best friend will raise you up instead of dragging you down.
15. A best friend will stick by you not because you are family, but because they see a kindred spirit in you.
16. A best friend is a friend for life.
17. A best friend will always tell you what you need to hear, even when it is not easy.
18. A best friend will tell you the truth, not just what you want to hear.
19. You know that someone is your best friend when you can go a while without seeing each other, yet when you finally are in the same room it is as if the two of you never missed a beat.
20. A best friend is hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
21. A best friend is one of the biggest blessings in the world.
22. A best friend is a person who can make you laugh even when you think that you will never smile again.
23. Your best friends know how crazy you are, yet they still choose to be with you in public.
24. Everyone has a best friend during each stage of their life and few are lucky enough to have the same one throughout every stage.
25. Your best friend is one of the few people in the world who truly know you inside and out.
26. Having a true best friend is like winning the lottery.
27. A best friend is the one person that you cannot stay mad at for too long because you have too many things to talk about that you won’t want to talk about with anyone else.
28. A best friend is someone you can call for no reason at all.
29. Another month, another year, another smile, another tear, another summer and winter too, but there will never be another best friend like you.
30. A best friend will understand your past, believe in your future, and accept you today just the way you are.
31. True love is rare, but a true friendship is even rarer.
32. A true friend is someone who asks how you are and waits to hear your answer.
33. Someone who is just a friend will compliment your outfit no matter how bad it looks, and a best friend will tell you that you need to go home and change.
34. A best friend is the greatest of all blessings.
35. I know that you are my best friend because you laugh at my jokes.
36. Making a million friends…
37. We lose people we love but we never lose a true friend.
38. We will be best friends until the very end.
39. You are my best friend. You are the peanut butter to my jelly.
40. A circle is round and it has no end. That is how long I want to be your friend.
41. Every tall girl needs a short best friend.
42. You know too much about me. That is why you will be my best friend forever.
43. Best friends make the good times better and the hard times easier.
44. Our best friends can be God’s way of apologizing to us for the disappointing families that we have.
45. A good friend knows all of your good stories, but a best friend will live all of those stories with you.
46. Best friends are like diamonds, they are precious and rare. Fake friends are like leaves; you can find them everywhere.
47. “No friendship is an accident.” – O. Henry
48. Whenever you need a friend, I will be there for you until the very end.
49. You are a friend who is tried and true, I am so lucky to have a best friend like you.
50. A friend who does not hesitate to give you a helping hand is someone worth keeping until the end.
51. No matter where life takes us and no matter how far apart our paths take us, you will always be my very best friend.
52. A best friend will know exactly what to do and say to make you smile when you are feeling down.
53. I want to be your BFF until I am too old to remember what BFF means.
54. I want us to be best friends for forever and a day.
55. We are best friends, tied by the memories that we share together.
56. When we were first getting to know each other, our friendship was planted as a tiny seed. Now it has sprouted and grown into something beautiful and magnificent.
57. Our best friends are angels in disguise.
58. A best friend is like any other friend but with a lot more secrets between the two of you.
59. I hope we are best friends even when we are too old to remember each other’s birthdays.
60. I am so glad that you walked into my life, because now you are my best friend for life.
61. You are a fabulous best friend who teaches me how to be strong when I need to be.
62. As my best friend, you will always have a very special place in my heart.
63. You are always there when I need you and that is why you are my best friend.
64. Your friendship is priceless to me.
65. A best friend will have a tendency to laugh with you until it hurts.
66. Out of all my friends, you are the best. You really stand out from all the rest.
67. A best friend is a precious gem that we are lucky to have discovered.
68. A best friend never says goodbye. Instead, they say “I’ll see you soon.”
69. Sometimes your best friend can have a way of understanding you better than you understand yourself.
70. You can tell when two people are best friends because they are having way too much fun together.
71. I may not be rich or wildly successful, but at least I have you for a best friend.
72. We may have many miles between us, but we will never be far apart because friendship is not counted by miles. It is counted by what is in your heart.
73. A best friend will never be shy about coming over and making themselves feel right at home at your house.
74. God made us best friends because he knew that our moms could not have handled us as brothers / sisters.
75. A friend will bail you out of jail and a best friend will be sitting right next to you in jail saying “that was fun!”
76. A best friend is not there for you once or twice in your life. They are there for you forever.
77. Real family does not have to be blood-related to you. Your family can be the ones you choose, the ones who go out of their way to be there for you and make you feel special. Sometimes your best friends are your family more than the family that you were born into.
78. I won’t be your best friend forever, but I will be your best friend for as long as I live.
79. Some friends are not really friends. They are our family.
80. A best friend cannot be described in words. It is more adequate to describe them with the memories you share together.
81. You know that someone is your best friend when you can tell them your hopes and dreams without being afraid that they will laugh at you.
82. Memories last forever and never die. True best friends never say goodbye.
83. A good friend is hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
84. Friends are for now, but best friends are forever.
85. Having a best friend is like having another member in your family.
86. A best friend will know when you are smiling through your tears.
87. A friend of the heart is a friend forever.
88. You can only be mad at a best friend for so long because before you know it, you have something important that you are dying to tell them.
89. Best friends are siblings that God forgot to give us.
90. Life is a party and our friends are here to help us enjoy it as much as we can.
91. Friends are like stars, they come and go. But the ones that stay are best friends and they glow.
92. My best friend might just be a person to the world but to me they are the world.
93. A friend is just a friend, but a best friend is like family to us.
94. A best friend can tell when something is wrong, even when you are faking a smile for the rest of the world to see.
95. A true friend will help you up when you are down.
96. Best friends are people who love you when you forget to love yourself.
97. Boys are whenever and friends are forever. When worst comes to worst, friend come first.
98. You will never know a true friend until you find yourself in trouble. EL
99. Best friends stick together, even through the tough times.
100. A best friend knows who you are, understands where you have been, and allows you to grow.
101. “It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.” -J.K. Rowling
102. Wishing to be friends…
103. A lot of friends will want to ride with you in a limo, but a best friend will be more than happy to take the bus with you when the limo has broken down.
104. “When a woman becomes her own best friend, live is easier.” -Diane von Furstenburg
105. “A friend to all is a friend to none.” -Aristotle
106. “The only way to have a friend is to be one.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
107. “Be slow to fall into friendship, but when you have it, remain firm and constant.” -Socrates
108. A best friend is like a diamond. Bright, beautiful, valuable, and always in style.
109. “A friend is someone who gives you total freedom to be yourself.” -Jim Morrison
110. A best friend should be carefully picked out like a book that you mean to keep forever.
111. As long as the relationship lives in the heart, true best friends will never part.
112. A friend who understands your tears is worth a lot more than a bunch of friends who only know your smile.
113. The most beautiful discovery that best friends can make is that they can grow separately without managing to grow apart.
114. A true friend will make it easy for you to believe in yourself.
115. A sweet friendship refreshes the soul.
116. If you want to see who your best friends really are, mess up a little or go through a rough patch in your life. Wait and see who is willing to stick around for you.
117. A best friend will love all of you, imperfections and all.
You may also enjoy our Being Single Quotes.
118. Friendship is not about who has been in your life the longest. A real best friend will walk into your life and prove that they are really there for you, regardless of how long you have known each other.
119. There is nothing that I wouldn’t do for my best friends.
120. There is something about a relationship with a childhood best friend that is impossible to replace or replicate.
121. Find best friends who will inspire and challenge you.
122. A new friend can bring energy to your soul.
123. One of the best things about having a longtime best friend is that you can afford to be stupid with them.
124. A best friend is someone who really knows you and likes you anyway.
125. Only a real friend will let you know when your face is dirty.
126. Life is an awful place to not have a best friend.
127. Friendship is like money in that it is easier made than kept.
128. A good friend knows all of our stories and a best friend helps us write them.
129. Friendship is a long, adventurous journey through the hills and valleys of life.
130. A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
131. A fake friend will believe in rumors, but a best friend will believe in you.
132. A friendship that can end was never real.
133. A best friend will never demand your silence or deny you the right to grow.
134. In life we never lose friends, we only find out who our true ones are.
135. It is easier to forgive an enemy than it is to forgive a friend.
136. True friendship is like a rose. You do not realize its beauty until it fades.
137. Two people cannot be best friends if they cannot learn to forgive each other’s small failings.
138. “Ten minutes with a genuine friend is better than years spent with anyone less.” ― Crystal Woods
139. A true best friend…
140. “If your best friends do not read books, they read you.” ― Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
Looking for funny friendship quotes? Then stop searching and check out our collection of best funny quotes about friends. These funny sayings about friends and friendship are guaranteed to make you laugh out loud. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old funny friendship quotes, funny friendship sayings, and funny friendship proverbs, collected over the years from a variety of sources. A funny friendship caption will definitely bring a smile on your friend’s face, scroll down and check our list of ‘150+ Funny Instagram Captions for Friends’. Happy Reading..!!!