If you are lucky enough to have a sister or brother, then you know just how special and unique your relationship is. You and your brother/sister share a bond that you do not have with anyone else. If you want to show your appreciation, send him/her some cute brother and sister quotes. We also have a great collection of Cute & Funny Best Friend Quotes & Being Single Quotes and Sayings.
Cute Brother And Sister Quotes
1. You are not just my sister. You are my best friend for forever and always.
2. I have discovered that there is no better friend in this world than a sister and there is no better sister in the world than you.
3. You are my sister. Remember that I will always be there to pick you up after you fall.
4. As your sister, I will always help you get up after you fall, right after I am done laughing first.
5. I smile because…
6. A true sister is a friend who listens with her heart.
7. A sister is a friend that you get to keep forever.
8. How do people make it through life without a sister by their side?
9. A sister can be seen as a person who is ourselves and yet not ourselves. They are almost like our double.
10. We may be sisters by birth, but we are friends by choice.
11. Even though you are my sister by birth, even if we weren’t related by blood I would still want to be your best friend. You are an amazing person and the best sister that I could ever ask for.
12. If you think that I am crazy, you should meet my sister. She makes me look completely sane.
13. Friends will come and go throughout your life, but sisters are forever.
14. A good friend will know all of your secrets, but a sister has lived them with you.
15. More than…
16. My sister has the best sister / brother in the whole world, which is even better than winning the lottery.
17. Sharing giggles, secrets, and sometimes tears, we are sisters and friends throughout the years.
18. A sister is an angel who lifts us up to our feet when we are feeling so weighed down that we have forgotten how to fly.
19. God blessed me with a beautiful sister that I did not know I needed.
20. A sister is a blossoming flower in the garden of life.
21. A sister makes the perfect best friend.
22. Sometimes having a sister is even better than being a princess.
23. When your mom and dad do not understand you, your sister always will.
24. My sister is my best friend, my soul mate, and the best part of me.
25. Having a sister means having a best friend that you will never get rid of, for better and for worse.
CUTE SISTER QUOTES
26. A sister is a little bit of our childhood that can never be lost.
27. Having a sister means having an eternal presence of one’s soul, heart, and memory.
28. Sisters are different flowers from the same garden.
29. Sometimes sisters will come from the same mother and father but they will be so different that you would think that they are from two different families.
30. No matter what you do and how many mistakes you make in your life, your sister will always love you.
31. A sister is both your mirror and your opposite.
32. Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet.
33. To the rest of the world we all grow old, but with your sisters you never grow old.
34. Our sisters journey with us from the dawn of our personal stories to the inevitable dusk.
35. Sister to sister we will always be a couple of nuts off the family tree.
36. Sisters are there to share laughter with and to help wipe away the tears from our eyes.
37. When you have a sister you grow up having someone to count on, lean on, and occasionally tell on.
38. A sister shares our childhood memories and our grownup dreams.
39. My sister taught me everything I need to know. She was my prime example growing up of what it meant to be a good daughter, a great sister, and an amazing friend.
40. A sister is someone who will reach for your hand and touch your heart.
41. A sister is a gift…
42. A sister is someone who knows everything about you and loves you anyway.
43. Sisters can never quite forgive each other for something that may have happened when they were five years old.
44. One of the best things about being an adult is the realization that you can share with your sister and still have plenty left for yourself.
45. Our roots say we are sisters and our hearts say that we are friends.
46. You can always count on your sister to be there for you through both calm and stormy weather.
47. Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears.
48. Sweet is the voice of the sister in a season of sorrow.
49. Even the shyest sister can turn into a tiger when her sister is in trouble.
50. Our sisters, in a chaotic world, act as our safety nets just by being there for us.
51. Sisters can really annoy us sometimes and they sure know how to criticize, tease, and meddle. But they are ready to defend us when necessary.
52. Never underestimate the power of sisterhood.
53. What is the point of good news if you don’t have a sister to share it with?
54. Growing up, a sister is probably the most competitive relationship within a family. But when you grow up, it becomes the strongest relationship.
55. To my sister: I loved you yesterday, today I love you still, I always have and I always will.
56. A sister can bring out all of the silliness in you, no matter how mature you think you are.
57. The time we spend with our sisters is never quite enough.
58. Sisters can be like night and day, and yet almost identical in a way.
59. A sister is someone who will be able to understand you even when you have not spoken a single word.
60. My sister is my hero, my rock, and my best friend.
61. No matter how different you and your sister might be, you need her and she needs you.
62. You can fool anyone in the world as long as it is not your sister.
63. Sisters will always fight, but they will always make up at the end of the day.
64. Our parents die, our children grow up and marry, but our sisters are for life. They are the only ones who share our childhood memories.
65. Sisters are there to point out to us the things that the rest of the world is too polite to mention.
66. I love my sister with all my heart. Even when miles separate us, we are never apart.
67. My sister understands me and feels how I feel, whether I am happy or sad.
68. We are stuck to our sisters like glue, for better and for worse. Wherever my sister is, I will be there too.
69. There is something so wonderful about the affection from one’s sister. It is one of the most valuable things in the world.
70. If you don’t understand how a person both love their sister dearly while sometimes wanting to wring their neck, then you must be an only child.
71. The best thing about having a sister is that you know that you will always have a friend.
72. A sister is someone who has been where you have been.
73. A sister is a person you call when things are not going right.
74. When my sister and I stand shoulder to shoulder, the world does not stand a chance against us.
75. Better than any birthday present or gift from Santa, my sister is a gift that I treasure with all my heart.
76. Even when we get in the biggest fights, remember that I will always love you and am grateful to have you in my life.
77. No matter how old my sister is, I will always want to protect her from the rest of the world.
78. A sister is someone who loves you from the heart. And no matter how much you fight and argue, you cannot be torn apart.
79. My SISTER is Special, Incredible, Sincere, Terrific, Eternal, and Radiant.
80. A sister is always there and she always cares.
81. A sister is a blessing from God above because she is someone that I will always love.
82. I cannot imagine my life without my amazing sister.
83. My sister may not be perfect, but she is mine.
84. Thank you sister, for all of the laughter, loyalty, and love that you have shared with me throughout the years.
85. Your sister might sometimes make you want to pull out your hair, but remember that when you need her, she will always be there.
86. Never forget how much you and your sister need each other in this world.
87. A sister is not just someone who shares your blood. A real sister will be there to catch you when you fall and give you a lift when you need one.
88. When you have had a really bad day, sometimes all you need is your sister to cheer you up.
89. If you are lucky, you have a sister who treats you like the treasure that you are.
90. If you think I’m crazy, then you should meet my sister. She makes me look sane.
91. Two scorpions that are living in the same hole can get along better than two sisters who are living in the same house.
92. Never let an angry sister comb your hair.
93. Sisters don’t need words to communicate because they have the perfect language that consists of snarls, smiles, frowns, winks, and gasps that can interrupt whatever you might be saying.
94. A sister smiles when she hears her sister tell a story because she knows where the decorations and exaggerations have been added.
95. I know that my sister loves me because I’m the first person that she gives her old clothes to when she has to go out and buy new clothes for herself.
96. A sister is sent from God to make your life worthwhile.
97. You can kid the world but you can’t fool your own sister.
98. Sisters share the scents, smells, and the feel of a common childhood.
99. In the cookies of life, sisters are the chocolate chips.
100. The oldest sister makes the rules, the middle sister is the reason why rules are made, and the youngest sister thinks that the rules don’t apply to them.
101. Sometimes I wonder why my sister puts up with me. Then I remember that I put up with her. I guess that makes us even.
102. Today I love my sister more than I did yesterday because of yesterday, she really got on my nerves.
103. Sisters are like fat thighs; they stick together.
104. No matter how far away she is, my sister is always right here tucked away in the corner of my heart.
105. Is solace more comforting anywhere than in the arms of a sister?
106. To have a loving relationship with a sister is to have a soulmate for the rest of your life.
107. You keep your past by having sisters. As you get older, your sisters are the only ones who don’t get bored when you talk about your memories.
LITTLE SISTER QUOTES
108. The little sister is often a big sister’s guinea pig.
109. Sometimes I think that my little sister teaches me a lot more things than I have taught her.
110. A little sister is someone to share your toys and laughter with.
111. My little sister is my partner in crime.
112. When it comes to mischief, I can count on my little sister to help me out.
113. A little sister is a best friend that you get to have forever and forever.
114. My little sister is my responsibility. Mess with her and you mess with me too.
115. Little sisters have a way of growing into best friends.
116. The best things in life are not things but the people in it. I am glad you are my sister.
117. The greatest gift that my parents gave me was my little sister.
118. Little sisters often think that their big sisters know the answers to everything.
119. When I promise that I won’t tell your secret to anyone, I am not counting my sister.
BIG SISTER QUOTES
120. I am the big sister in this family. That makes me the boss!
121. My little sister listens to me because I am the older sister. But try to push her around and you will have to answer to me.
122. Only the best little girls get promoted to the role of being a big sister.
123. Big sisters are the crabgrass in the lawn of life.
124. Our big sisters are our best friends, our teachers, and our protectors.
125. Having a little sister is like having a little shadow.
126. I am lucky to have a big sister to look up to. She is my role model and my biggest source of inspiration.
127. My big sister is my partner in crime.
128. Little sisters are a precious gift from the heavens.
129. God gave me a little sister because he knew that I could use a best friend that I could have for the rest of my life.
You may also enjoy our Best Friend Quotes.
TWIN SISTER QUOTES
130. God has a sense of humor because he created the two of us.
131. We go together like peanut butter and jelly.
132. We go together like copy and paste.
133. My sister and I are double the trouble, double the grins, and double the laughs because we are twins!
134. My sister and I are both twins and princesses. That makes us a pair of twincesses.
135. God creates a twin when he has made a face that he really likes. That must mean that we are gorgeous.
136. My twin sister never forgets my birthday.
137. I can’t remember if I am the evil twin or the good twin.
138. The great thing about being a twin is that you will always have someone who understands you.
139. Twins are born together and stay friends forever.
140. How do people get through life without a twin sister?
141. If you think I’m cute, you should meet my twin.
142. I may be a twin but I am one of a kind.
143. A twin sister is a mirror shining back at you with a world of possibilities.
144. My twin sister is my partner in crime.
CUTE BROTHER QUOTES
145. I smile because…
146. There’s no buddy like a brother.
147. Sometimes being a brother
148. Brothers are best buddies.
149. A brother is a friend god gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.
150. If I could pick the best brother, I would pick you!
151. Being sister and brother means we are there for each other.
152. “When brothers agree, no fortress is so strong as their common life”– Antisthenes
153. Brothers who play together stay together.
154.Because I have a brother, I’ll always have a friend.
155. The greatest gifts my parents ever gave me were my brothers.
156. Brother and sister, together as friends, ready to face whatever life sends.
157. “God blesses him who helps his brother” – Abu Bakr
158. A brother shares childhood memories and grown- up dreams.
159. “When brothers fight…
160. A brother shares childhood memories and grown-up dreams.
161. Brothers will build forts, shoot hoops, teach you to skip rocks, and tell you stories in the dark. They are always your best friends.
162. Our path may change as life goes along, but the bond between us remains strong forever.
163. “The younger brother must help to pay for the pleasures of the elder.”– Jane Austen
164. He ain’t heavy. He’s my brother.
165. “Because brothers…
166. My little ears are listening to everything you say I am learning how to grow up to be like you.
167. We’re best of friends. Nobody’s got your back like your brother.
168. I’d recommend my little brother over pretty much any book I’ve read this year.
169. Brother can read your mind hear your heart and love you just the way you are.
170. “Never make a companion equal to a brother.” – Hesiod
171. Help your brother’s…
172. It was nice growing up with someone like you – someone to lean on, someone to count on…someone to tell on!
173. A mystic bond of brotherhood makes all men one.
174. “There’s no other love like the love for a brother. There’s no other love like the love from a brother” – Astrid Alauda
175. He is my most beloved friend…
176. Nothing can stop me from loving my brother. – Brandy Norwood
177. Brothers love each other when they are equally rich. – African Proverb
178. Brothers are what best friends can never be.
179. I am constantly aware of your absence.
180. My brother has the coolest sister.
Above you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old brothers and sisters quotes, brothers and sisters sayings, and brothers and sisters proverbs collected over the years from a variety of sources. Always remember that when we miss our mom, the place gets filled by our sister. When we miss our dad, the same happens with our brother. Use these brothers quotes for wishing your brother at his birthday time. And also use these quotes for brother, to express your love for him. check out these 100+ captions that will add the perfect touch to your quality