Coffee Quotes: Coffee lovers love the aroma of coffee especially in the morning because coffee has a way to brighten moods. If you are a serious drinker you would know what it means to live a day without coffee. We’d rather pay our last dollar for a cup of coffee than to eat…ah…a hamburger. Coffee means a lot to us.
30 Best Funny Coffee Quotes
Here we are collected some of the best coffee funny quotes which will help you to keep you energize and motivated during the day. We also have a great collection of Motivational Gym Quotes & Happy Quotes & Images.
1) I’ll quit coffee, It won’t be easy drinking my Bailey’s straight, But I’ll get used to it. It’ll still be the best part of waking up – Megan Mullaly
2) Coffee is a language in itself -Jackie Chan
3) May your coffee be strong and your Monday be short.
4) Coffee keeps me going until it’s time for wine.
5) I was taken by the power that savoring a simple cup of coffee can have to connect people and create community.
6) Coffee is the common man’s gold, and like gold, it brings to every person the feeling of luxury and nobility. -Sheik-Abd-al-Kadir, In Praise of Coffee (1587)
7) Three cups of coffee a day keeps the doctor away!
8) The morning cup of coffee has an exhilaration about it which the cheering influence of the afternoon or evening cup of tea cannot be expected to reproduce. -Olver Wendell Holmes SR.
9) Coffee should be black as hell, strong as death and sweet as love. -Turkish Proverb
10) This house runs on love. Laughter and a whole lot of coffee.
11) Coffee makes me do the happy dance.
12) Today will be one of those days that even my coffee will need a coffee.
13) Coffee has given me unrealistic expectations of productivity.
14) Black as the devil, Hot as hell, Pure as an angel, Sweet as love.
15) Coffee a hug in a mug.
16) Keep calm and have another cup of coffee.
17) Some girls just want to have fun, I just want to have coffee.
18) I like big cups & I cannot lie.
19) All I want is someone to love me like I love coffee.
20) Coffee Break.
21) Some coffee. Some thinking. Some great ideas.
22) Coffee, it brings order the morning.
23) I don’t wanna keep calm, Where is my morning coffee.
24) Good ideas start with great coffee.
25) Life without coffee is scary.
26) Coffee and friends make the perfect blend.
27) I judge a restaurant by the bread and the coffee.
28) I’m not addicted to coffee, We’re just in a commited relationship.
29) Coffee is my favorite co-worker.
30) Coffee comes first always!!!
Among the French literati, Voltaire was one of the most ardent devotees of this most stimulating drink. He reportedly consumed somewhere between 50-72 cups of coffee per day and lived to a ripe old age of 83! He, apparently, did not head his doctor’s counsel that his obsession with coffee would send him to an early grave. In fact, in reply to the blasphemous claim that coffee was a slow poison, Voltaire said: “I think it must be, for I’ve been drinking it for eighty-five years and am not dead yet.” It was said of the other great Enlightenment philosopher, Jean-Jacques Rousseau, that when he died, “he just missed doing it with a cup of coffee in his hand.”
When you wake up in the morning, the first thing you want is a Mug of coffee. Coffee is one of the best beverage that helps to refresh you and help from many diseases. Coffee is available in many types like Cappuccino, Espresso, Turkish, Ristretto and much more. Mug of coffee in the morning will help to energize your day. There are many quotes to keep you motivated, inspired, same as coffee quotes do the same. You can share these coffee quotes with friends, love and many others.