Bruce Lee lived a short but very impactful life. He is remembered today as the figure who popularized kung fu around the world. He would share life-changing wisdom every chance he would get. Below we have listed Bruce Lee’s most inspiring quotes that are sure to make you at least a little wiser. We also have a great collection of Mother Teresa Quotes and Positive Quotes.
Powerful Bruce Lee Quotes That Will Change Your Life
1) If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.– Bruce Lee
2) I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.– Bruce Lee
3) Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.– Bruce Lee
4) A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.– Bruce Lee
5) Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own.– Bruce Lee
6) Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.– Bruce Lee
7) To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities.– Bruce Lee
8) I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.– Bruce Lee
9) Real living is living for others.– Bruce Lee
10) The more we value things, the less we value ourselves.– Bruce Lee
11) “If you truly love life, don’t waste time because time is what life is made of.” – Bruce Lee
12) “Don’t fear failure. — Not failure, but low aim, is the crime. In great attempts it is glorious even to fail.” – Bruce Lee
13) “The great mistake is to anticipate the outcome of the engagement; you ought not to be thinking of whether it ends in victory or defeat. Let nature take its course, and your tools will strike at the right moment.”- Bruce Lee
14) “Defeat is a state of mind; no one is ever defeated until defeat has been accepted as a reality.” – Bruce Lee
15) “It’s not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential.” – Bruce Lee
16) “Do not allow negative thoughts to enter your mind for they are the weeds that strangle confidence.” – Bruce Lee
17) “I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” – Bruce Lee
18) “As you think, so shall you become”. – Bruce Lee
19) “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
20) “In order to control myself I must first accept myself by going with and not against my nature.” – Bruce Lee
21) “If you always put limit on everything you do, physical or anything else. It will spread into your work and into your life. There are no limits. There are only plateaus, and you must not stay there, you must go beyond them.” – Bruce Lee
22) “If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.” – Bruce Lee
23) “Real living is living for others.” – Bruce Lee
24) A quick temper will make a fool of you soon enough.” – Bruce Lee
25) “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” – Bruce Lee
26) “Life’s battles don’t always go to the stronger or faster man. But sooner or later the man who wins, is the man who thinks he can.” – Bruce Lee
27“Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.” – Bruce Lee
28) Remember no man is really defeated unless he is discouraged.” – Bruce Lee
29) There is “what is” only when there is no comparing and to live with “what is” is to be peaceful.” – Bruce Lee
30) “I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times.” – Bruce Lee
31) “Be happy, but never satisfied.” – Bruce Lee
32) “To hell with circumstances; I create opportunities”. – Bruce Lee
33) “Do not pray for an easy life, pray for the strength to endure a difficult one” – Bruce Lee
34) “For it is easy to criticize and break down the spirit of others, but to know yourself takes a lifetime.” Bruce Lee
35) “In the middle of chaos lies opportunity” – Bruce Lee
36) “Showing off is the fool’s idea of glory.” – Bruce Lee
37) Mistakes are always forgivable, if one has the courage to admit them.” – Bruce Lee
38) “Absorb what is useful, discard what is useless and add what is specifically your own” – Bruce Lee
39) “The more we value things, the less we value ourselves” – Bruce Lee
40) “Only the self-sufficient stand alone – most people follow the crowd and imitate.” – Bruce Lee
41) “To know oneself is to study oneself in action with another person”. – Bruce Lee
42) “It is not a shame to be knocked down by other people. The important thing is to ask when you’re being knocked down, ‘Why am I being knocked down?’ If a person can reflect in this way, then there is hope for this person.” – Bruce Lee
43) “The doubters said,
“Man can not fly,”
The doers said,
“Maybe, but we’ll try,”
And finally soared
In the morning glow
Watched from below.” – Bruce Lee
44) “Those who are unaware they are walking in darkness will never seek the light.” – Bruce Lee
45) “It is not a shame to be knocked down by other people. The important thing is to ask when you’re being knocked down, ‘Why am I being knocked down?’ If a person can reflect in this way, then there is hope for this person.” – Bruce Lee
46) “The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering”. – Bruce Lee
47) Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own.
48) Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do.
49) Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
50) If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you’ll never get it done.
51) If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
Having no limitation as limitation
52) A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.
53) Don’t think, feel….it is like a finger pointing away to the moon. Don’t concentrate on the finger or you will miss all that heavenly glory!
54) I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.
55) The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering.
Powerful Bruce Lee Quotes With Images
best Bruce Lee quotes with pictures
Bruce Lee Quotes Images
Bruce Lee Status Quotes Images
image of bruce lee
bruce lee quotes love
bruce lee quotes water
bruce lee quotes in Hindi
bruce lee quotes Goodreads
bruce lee quotes do not pray for an easy life
bruce lee quotes I fear not the man
bruce lee quotes in Kannada
bruce lee movie quotes
Who doesn’t know Bruce Lee? When you think of action movies with martial arts Bruce Lee is the first person that pops into mind. Not only was he a legend but he was also an inspiration to so many people. Bruce Lee was a Chinese American. Born in San Francisco in 1940. His parents were from Hong Kong and his Chinese name is Lee Jun-Fan. His father was the one who introduced him to the film and entertainment industry and he started really young as a child artist in movies. He grew up in Kowloon and at the age of 18 moved to Seattle to get higher education at University of Washington. There he started teaching martial arts and soon became a well known and acclaimed martial arts instructor.
His movie career went on to generate huge interest in Chinese martial arts among people in the west. He became an iconic sensation among not only Chinese people but from people all around the world. He was immensely popular in China because he changed the way Asians were presented in Hollywood as he portrayed Chinese nationalism in his films. Some of his most popular movies are The Big Boss, Way of the dragon, Enter the dragon etc. He died at the age of 32 from cerebral edema. His death was very controversial and still, there are various conspiracy theories about his sudden death at such a young age.